![]() |
| Before I tore up the floors too. |
Sunday...well, let's just say psha. Tomorrow is another day.
Cutting back on my sugar and cwap intake was successful and I didn't even tear anyone's head off. However, I did make up for it today (the sugar part, not the head tearing). Now I am feeling a bit icky.
I have increased my fruits and veggies and still doing good with my water.
Recording my Food Plan in myfitness.com has been good... except for today.
Before I could weigh in I had to find my scale. Daddy stashed it in another room behind bathroom cabinets and boxes. My weight has not dropped but I have not gained either.
Bahaha...looking on the side bar and read: Tuesday No Pop Challenge. I understood the text as "we are not having a challenge today - no pop challenge". I didn't realize it was no SODA pop challenge. Woot - SCORE!
Tomorrow....ROUND 2

5 comments:
Great job Jody! Isn't interesting the change you feel when you have gone without sugar for awhile? Those sugar "crashes" I experience when I do finally indulge determine me even more to stick with eating it sparingly. No fun! I'm glad you clarified the "no POP" challenge on Tuesday. I totally thought she was referring to the challenge itself and not actually soda pop. Thanks! Good luck next week. :)
Now I'm confused, the pop challenge was that we just didn't have a pop challenge right? If not, I get two more points!!
I felt icky too after eating some sugar, maybe its a good thing that our bodies don't want it anymore.
Okay, just to "re Clarify" a "NO POP CHALLENGE" really means that there was no challenge for the day so that day there were no extra points to be scored. Sorry I did not explain this better.
Way to go on the no Sugar bit and good luck on the bathrooms!
I was having a "fibro brain" moment as my hubby would say! Ha!
I was having a "fibro brain" moment as my hubby would say! Ha!
Post a Comment