Hi Fitness Friends!
Happy belated thanksgiving! I've been going over- many times over this week all that I am thankful for, but it has taken me sitting down and writing this update to remember to also give thanks for a healthy body. One that allows me to do all that I want to do. This past week was a lot of fun. My husband took the entire week off, so the first 2 days we were able to spend time together while the kids were in school. SOME HOW I was able to convince him to come with me to the workout class with my trainer that is the killer. I was so proud of him and all of my friends were so impressed that he would come and stay the entire class. He couldn't walk up and down our stairs the next couple of days but for me it was totally worth it for the memories!
As far as how I did this week- I hit the gym hard which I'm proud of. Monday evening I tweaked a muscle on my "teeter" which is one of those machines that you can hang upside down on from your ankles. It is supposed to be good for your back but I had the height adjustment wrong and it really aggravated a muscle and I was a hurting unit. I power through with stuff like that. I don't know if its a good thing, but I figure that there is almost always something you can do- even with an injury. I ended up going to all of my classes, and surprisingly my back always felt a little looser in the end. I was good with eating right, but I didn't factor in all of the desserts left over from thanksgiving dinner. Usually I can pawn these off on my husband and children, but we really had an absurd amount, so I gave myself another day of eating treats that will come out of my score this week. Everything else was pretty solid. :)
Hope you all had a nice week of thanks. I wonder how many of you are in the area? It might be fun to meet over cocktails/mocktails or something at the end of this? Maybe most of you are in Hood River? I'm almost always down for a trip to that cute little town!
4 comments:
OHHH . . .I like the idea of getting together!!
I would love to meet you!
sorry to hear about your injury! i hope you recover quickly.
as for meeting up, i would love to be included but i am in the san fran area! i hope you guys manage to meet.
take care-
nicole
OOoh, I LOVE San Fransisco! We can meet there, too!! ;)
Post a Comment